5 Apps You Need to Stay in Control of your Cleaning Business
April 23, 2021
April 23, 2021
Rate yourself on the basis of how organized your workspace is, on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest).
If you gave yourself a full 4 or 5, you are on the right track, you can totally skip reading this blog, but if you gave yourself anything less than a 4… this post is for you.
Owning a commercial cleaning business requires a full commitment, it’s a 24hour job– you have a whole lot of things to keep up with throughout the day– managing schedules, hiring cleaners, training new cleaners, bidding on new cleaning contracts, and whatnot.
Losing a track of things is easy.
In this post, we have put together a list of 5 apps that will help you stay focused and organized, and in control of your cleaning business.
Being a cleaning business owner it is easy to lose focus when you get dragged in all different directions. As our CEO/Founder Michael Brown advised in one of his videos, make sure to block time in your calendar to focus on things that are most important for the growth of your cleaning business.
- Pomodoro Tracker: Add your list of to-do’s and time each task. Begin the timer and work until the timer rings, take a small break, and get back to it. This will help you stay laser-focused on one task (and not get distracted by other less important things)
- Asana: This tool helps organize your to-do list according to the priority. You will have clever visibility on everything you need to do through the day, week, month, year depending on how you set it up
- Janitorial Bidding Calculator: As a cleaning business owner/manager you are always seeking new contracts. Swept’s FREE bidding calculator will help generate profitable quotes in minutes and you can also organize all your bids and their outcomes in one place using this tool.
- LastPass: Save all your login credentials in one place. This will help save a lot of time and effort that you might otherwise put on writing down your passwords somewhere and forgetting when you need them.
- Swept Operational Software: If you are already a Swept customer, you’ll know exactly what we are talking about. But if you are new to Swept, Swept helps you manage your entire cleaning business in real-time from the palm of your hand. We have features that will help you alleviate all management woes. From creating schedules for your cleaners to tracking their time, keeping a track of cleaning supplies, creating inspection reports to send to your clients, it does it all. To learn more; you can book a FREE live demo with Swept today and see how it can help manage your cleaning business