Come work with us!
Careers at Swept!
We are always seeking great people to join our team at Swept. If you love the fast-paced world of working in startups, and a keen mind, gumption, and a go-get-em attitude, have we ever got a job for you! Swept is comprised of a team of passionate, energetic, hardworking individuals. So drop us a line today and introduce yourself.
The Swept team
Current Postings :
Full-Stack Developers Wanted (Yes Plural!)
Janitorial software. Sounds boring AF right?
We can categorically guarantee that working in a startup… is anything but boring.
We make a lot more than just a time-tracking app with cute broom pictures here at Swept. Our software is disrupting the janitorial industry, and making a difference in the lives of everyone who works in it from the bottom rung right to the top. Cleaners, their supervisors, and cleaning company owners enjoy easier lives because of Swept.
With our team, you’ll dive in and help us execute on our product roadmap, building on a platform that has managed over 8-million cleaning shifts, and sent almost 10-million alerts. More excitingly, though, you’ll be part of a complete technical reimagining of our platform, turning our world-class Janitorial software into modern scalable magic.
Do you take pride in your craft, maintaining high standards of software quality, and well-structured code? Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference, be a part of a passionate, and innovative team of professionals? Do you love developing solutions in:
Heck yeah you do!
And of course, as a skilled communicator, you’ll be sharing your knowledge and ideas with others and, and help to uncover the best possible solutions. If you aren’t afraid to speak up and challenge leadership on product or architectural roadmaps….then you are exactly who we need!
Your skills/experience :
- BA/BS degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in full-stack web software development
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and execute deliverables while working in a fast-paced, ambitious and event-driven environment
- Experience with:
- API design and development
- Unit testing and related frameworks
- Agile scrum development practices
- Docker in both production and development environments
- It’d be great if you had familiarity with Amazon Web Services, EB/EC2/RDS.
- Experience/skills with mobile development would be an asset.
If you’re interested in applying please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com